Tuesday, July 14, 2009

National Model Park

As you have probably seen from the most recent slide shows I've posted on the blog, Tom and I recently made a trip to New Albany, Ohio and the National Model Park. We have been there several times, but wanted to make another trip. After our visit, we certainly felt reassured that the two new floor plans we are going to offer at Timber Run are going to please a lot of people.

The Aboreta and Bramante are two of the most efficient floorplans I have ever seen. We have a fair amount of customers that really do not spend very much time at home and feel that the Abbey and Canterbury are just a little too large for what they need. The Aboreta and Bramante fill that gap for sure. Plus, we happened to visit on a beautiful sunny day and were able to experience the huge courtyards, which will impress everyone I think.

I think everyone on the bus tour to the National Model Park will be very pleased with what they find in New Albany. I can't wait to get started on these homes!

No comments: