Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy Day Today!

Well, today was a very busy day. While Tom and I were at the Hancock County Builder's Council golf outing, Jim was keeping everyone very busy on-site. First, we have the entry drive paved! It worked out well since we were closed today and it will be fine to drive on by tomorrow morning.

With all of this perfect weather, the contractors were out in a force today! We have the pond grass mowed, the final mortar is on for the exterior stone and more work on the clubhouse was completed. Plus, I believe they were working on the utilities for building five and installing the Hardy Siding and the rest of the stone for that building.

Tom and I walked the clubhouse again this morning, this time with a homeowner. He was impressed! It really does look so much bigger once it is framed. I'm still amazed!

Tomorrow is a fun day of selections, which is my favorite part! First, we meet with the designers to choose all of the selections for the clubhouse. Then, I'll finalize the selections for the Showcase Canterbury - 3A. Finally, we have an appointment with our most recent customer to make final changes to their new home. So much fun!

No comments: